This recipe is fitness Competition Approved! 🙂
1⁄2 of a granny smith apple, cored and chopped
1/3 cup old-fashioned oats, uncooked
4 egg whites
1/3 cup dry curd cottage cheese
dash of Cinnamon (ground)
1 tbsp. chia seeds
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract or Homemade Vanilla Extract p.144 The Bikini Model Cookbook
1-3 tbsp. water
Cooking spray (aerosol works better than spray…spray I found it would stick and rip the whole thing apart)
1. Heat you waffle maker as per directions.
2. Put apple through to water in a blender. Blend until smooth.
3. When the waffle maker is ready, spray it with cooking spray and add the batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes or as directed by your waffle maker instructions. Serve hot with pure maple syrup or The All natural Apple Sauce recipe from the blog 🙂
Makes 1 serving: Serving size = 4 waffles
Calories per serving: 302, Protein: 29.2g, Carbohydrates: 33.2g, Fat: 7g
When you order your copy of “The Bikini Model Cookbook” you get:
1. 150+ Bikini Model Recipes in the Original Cookbook
2. A Grocery Guide: So you know what to buy at the grocery store
3. A no BS Ebook on Food myths debunked.
-FML Fitness Model Lifestyle interviews with Top Bikini Models, Fitness Celebrities, Fitness Competitors as well as transformations success stories which are sent out via email as they come out.
-New Recipes via the membership site and Video updates
Thanks for checking out my blog subscribe to my Youtube channel for more recipes to come this year. Stop in to my Facebook page and drop me a line anytime HERE. I love to see your recipe re-creations 😉 on IG (INSTAGRAM) hashtag #thebikinimodelcookbook to show me what you’ve made. Tweet at me or follow me for my Instagram recipes here. IG is where my new recipes I’m working on usually show up 🙂
Have a healthy week! 🙂 And If you ever need to get ahold of me email@example.com