I used to use sugar free maple syrup until I came to the realization that there’s a lot of chemicals in them so I now serve with Pure Organic Maple syrup. YUM! 🙂
- 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup oatmeal, dry
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp. vanilla or homemade vanilla from The Bikini Model Cookbook
- Dash nutmeg
- 1/4 banana, chopped
- 1 tbsp. walnuts, chopped
- Cooking spray
- Place cottage cheese, oats through to banana in a blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes. Will form a thick batter.
- Add the chopped walnuts. Stir until mixed together evenly.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray over medium heat. Add half of the batter. Flip once small air bubbles form on the top of the pancake about 2 minutes, cook opposite side 1 minute.
TIP: Spray pan again before adding the remaining batter.
Serving Size = 2 pancakes
Calorie content per serving:
Calories: 397 calories, 33.9g protein, 40.7g carbohydrates, 10.4g fat
When you order your copy of “The Bikini Model Cookbook,” you get:
- 150+ Bikini Model Recipes in the Original Cookbook PLUS unlimited new recipe updates (more updates in the members area)
- A Grocery Guide: So you know what to buy at the grocery store
- A no BS Ebook on Food myths debunked. Also Bonus UNLIMITED Fitness Model Lifestyle interviews with Top Bikini Models, Fitness Celebrities, Fitness Competitors as well as transformations success stories which are sent out via email as they come out
4. The opportunity to do the #BFFCHALLENGE absolutely for FREE!
Keep each other motivated and inspired on the community page
Online Training Now Available!
Thanks for checking out my blog subscribe to my Youtube channel for more recipes to come this year. Stop in to my Facebook page and drop me a line anytime HERE. I love to see your recipe re-creations 😉 on IG (INSTAGRAM) hashtag #thebikinimodelcookbook to show me what you’ve made. Tweet at me or follow me for my Instagram recipes here.
Have a healthy week! 😀