Blueberry Cheesecake “Cookie”
I like to make a few of these for the week, so I have snacks for a few days. Make sure to toss into a “to go” container so they are ready when you are. For more recipes like this check out www.thebikinimodelcookbook.com
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup dry curd cottage cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract or Homemade Vanilla Extract “The Bikini Model Cookbook”
- 1 tsp. dried blueberries
- 1 tbsp. Bernard Callebaut white chocolate chunks
- Place oats through to vanilla in a blender. You may have to scrape down the sides and mix again until smooth. You may need to add a little water. Should make a medium thick batter.
- Heat a non stick-cooking pan over medium heat, coat it with cooking spray then pour the batter into the pan. Should make 1 large or 2 medium pancakes. Sprinkle with the dried blueberries and white chocolate.
- Wait until the sides start to bubble, or cook 1-2 minutes then flip. Cook 1-2 minutes on the other side or light golden brown.
Makes 1 Serving: Serving Size 1-2 cookies, quartered
Calories per serving: 333, Protein: 28.7g, Carbohydrates: 41.1g, Fat: 5.1g
“THE BIKINI MODEL COOKBOOK” is now available. For more recipes to get you into shape fast check out www.thebikinimodelcookbook.com or enter your email on the RIGHT SIDE of this page for a free copy of “A DAY IN THE LIFE” for updates on new recipes to come 🙂 Thanks!