I make a lot of variations on the “Portable Pancake Cookie”. When I first made this one a friend of my said ” Hey this tastes ALOT like a Fig Newton…and the Fit Newton was created…a legend was made 😉
I like to add dried fruit to the “portable pancakes” but only when I’m NOT shooting within 6 weeks or so. I find the high sugar doesn’t make me or my clients look as lean. But delicious non the less! 😉 Still you can fit them into a whole foods healthly diet all year around. For more easy recipes and snack ideas www.thebikinimodelcookbook.com
1/3 cup oats
1/3 cup dry curd cottage cheese
3 egg whites
dash pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. vanilla extract or My homemade Vanilla recipe in The Bikini Model Cookbook
1 dried fig, chopped
cooking spray (non aerosol)
- In a blender combine the oats, cottage cheese, egg whites, pumpkin pie spice, 1 tsp. vanilla and blend until smooth.
- In a non stick pan over medium heat coated with cooking spray, add half the batter and top with half the figs spreading them evenly. Flip after about 2 minutes and cook an additional 1-2 minutes on the other side, until golden brown. Repeat with the second cookie.
Makes 1 serving: Serving size= 2 fig cookies
Calories per serving: 289, Protein: 29.7g, Carbohydrates: 33.2g, Fat: 3.0g
When you order your copy of “The Bikini Model Cookbook” you get 150+ Bikini Model Recipes designed for FAT LOSS.
When you become a “Bikini Fit” Member…you get:
- The Bikini Model Cookbook
- New recipe updates
- New workouts EACH month
- Beginner Intermediate and Advanced options
- At Home & At The Gym Options
- Full Workout Descriptions and photos
- Bonus: 30 Day Challenges as they come up!
- Bonus: New Recipe and Workout Videos