These patties are great with Dijon mustard. You can have them for breakfast or anytime of day when you’re on the go.
- 2 lbs. ground lean turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- dash red chili flakes
- dash cayenne pepper
- 3 dashes of nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- ¼ tsp. dried sage
- 1/8 tsp. Majoram
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- Cooking spray (non-aerosol)
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, garlic, chili flakes, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, rosemary, thyme, sage, marjoram, sea salt and ground pepper with your hands. Combine until all spices are well mixed. Separate the meat into 16 patties.
- In a non-stick frying pan coated with cooking spray, over medium heat, add the patties and cook 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve hot.
Makes 16 turkey patties: Serving size= 3 patties for women, 4 patties for men
Calories per patty: 77, Protein: 11.1g, Carbohydrates: 0.2g, Fat: 3.6g
When you order your copy of “The Bikini Model Cookbook,” you get:
- 150+ Bikini Model Recipes in the Original Cookbook PLUS unlimited new recipe updates (more updates in the members area)
- A Grocery Guide: So you know what to buy at the grocery store
- A no BS Ebook on Food myths debunked. Also Bonus UNLIMITED Fitness Model Lifestyle interviews with Top Bikini Models, Fitness Celebrities, Fitness Competitors as well as transformations success stories which are sent out via email as they come out
4. The opportunity to do the #BFFCHALLENGE absolutely for FREE!
Keep each other motivated and inspired on the community page
Online Training Now Available!
Thanks for checking out my blog subscribe to my Youtube channel for more recipes to come this year. Stop in to my Facebook page and drop me a line anytime HERE. I love to see your recipe re-creations 😉 on IG (INSTAGRAM) hashtag #thebikinimodelcookbook to show me what you’ve made. Tweet at me or follow me for my Instagram recipes here.
Have a healthy week! 😀