This recipe is perfect on top of pancakes or waffles, or as a snack with cottage cheese or chicken. If you are in competition mode I would avoid the date, but apples are a good fruit choice still. Should stay fresh for a couple of days in the fridge.
- 2 fresh apples, chopped
- 1 date, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup water
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- In a saucepan add the chopped apples, date if you are using them and water. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the boiled apple mixture and cinnamon to a blender then blend until smooth. Serve hot or cold.
Makes 4 servings: Serving size= approx. 1/3 cup of apple sauce
(with date) Calories per serving: 53, Protein: 0.1g, Carbohydrates: 14.2g, Fat: 0.0g
(without date) Calories per serving: 48, Protein: 0.1g, Carbohydrates: 12.6g, Fat: 0.0g
When you order your copy of “The Bikini Model Cookbook,” you get:
- 150+ Bikini Model Recipes in the Original Cookbook PLUS unlimited new recipe updates (more updates in the members area)
- A Grocery Guide: So you know what to buy at the grocery store
- A no BS Ebook on Food myths debunked. Also Bonus UNLIMITED Fitness Model Lifestyle interviews with Top Bikini Models, Fitness Celebrities, Fitness Competitors as well as transformations success stories which are sent out via email as they come out
4. The opportunity to do the #BFFCHALLENGE absolutely for FREE!
Online Training Now Available!
Thanks for checking out my blog subscribe to my Youtube channel for more recipes to come this year. Stop in to my Facebook page and drop me a line anytime HERE. I love to see your recipe re-creations 😉 on IG (INSTAGRAM) hashtag #thebikinimodelcookbook to show me what you’ve made. Tweet at me or follow me for my Instagram recipes here.
Have a healthy week! 😀