- 3 cups broccoli florets, rinsed
- ½ of a small red onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 green chili pepper, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 4 tsp. olive oil (you can also do more fat but not necessary)
- Sea or iodized Salt and pepper to taste
- In a salad bowl add broccoli, onion, tomato, garlic and chili pepper.
- Add the lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper then toss. Let sit for 10 minutes chilled, before serving to soak up the flavor.
Makes 4 Servings: Serving size= Approximately 1 cup
Calories Per Serving: 71, Protein: 2.2g, Carbohydrates: 6.1g, Fat: 4.9g
Thanks for checking out my blog subscribe to my Youtube channel for more recipes to come this year. Stop in to my Facebook page and drop me a line anytime HERE. I love to see your recipe re-creations 😉 on IG (INSTAGRAM) hashtag #thebikinimodelcookbook to show me what you’ve made. Tweet at me or follow me for my Instagram recipes here.
Have a healthy week!
Author The Bikini Model Cookbook