Chili-Lime Cilantro Popcorn Great for snacking on a movie night when you’re craving spicy AND salty snacks! This recipe is competition-approved, portable, vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free. It’s 100% natural, so it doesn’t contain any Toxic Chemicals.
- 40g un-popped popcorn, approx. 6 tbsp.
- 1 tsp. pure organic coconut oil
- ¼ of a lime juiced about 1 tbsp.
- ½ tsp.chili powder organic
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 tsp. fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped finely
- Sea or iodized salt and pepper to taste
- Air pop popcorn as per directions with an old-fashioned popcorn maker. (Should make about 4-5 cups popped.)
- While the popcorn is popping, heat the coconut oil and lime juice in a saucepan until melted. Drizzle the heated oil and juice over the popcorn.
- Shake the chili powder, cilantro and jalapeno pepper over top and add salt and pepper to taste. Toss until evenly combined.
Makes 1 Serving: Serving size= 4-5 cups popcorn
Calories Per Serving: 203, Protein: 5.5g, Carbohydrates: 33.4g, Fat: 6.6g
Thanks for checking out my blog subscribe to my Youtube channel for more recipes to come this year. Stop in to my Facebook page and drop me a line anytime HERE. I love to see your recipe re-creations 😉 on IG (INSTAGRAM) hashtag #thebikinimodelcookbook to show me what you’ve made. Tweet at me or follow me for my Instagram recipes here.
Have a healthy week! 😀