I like to have a juice every morning if I can. Juicing is a great way to increase your energy and get in extra vitamins naturally. I usually serve this juice with oatmeal and either eggs or egg whites to balance out the sugars and get some protein in. I also like to use it as a “pre-workout” instead of an artificial alternative. You can prep several servings of this juice and store them in small to-go containers. Make sure to freeze them to keep the juice as fresh as possible. Take the juice out the night before and defrost in the fridge. Make sure NOT to juice the apple seeds as they are known to be toxic and may give it a bitter taste. The ginger in this recipe gives this juice a real kick! Cheers!
- 1 apple, granny smith, organic, peeled and seeds removed
- 2 medium beets about 4 oz. each, peeled
- 1 tbsp. size chunk fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 lime peeled
- Dash cinnamon, ground to taste
- Use a good quality juicer for your juice for best results.
- Prepare the vegetables by washing then peeling everything you plan on using.
- Put all ingredients once peeled through the juicer. Top with cinnamon if you like for extra antioxidants. I freeze the remaining juices until the night before use.
Makes 2 Servings: Serving size= approx. ¾ cup juice
Calories Per Serving: 74, Protein: 1.0g, Carbohydrates: 17.5g, Fat: 0g
Check out my Youtube channel to find this and other recipes!!
When you order your copy of “The Bikini Model Cookbook” you get:
1. 150+ Bikini Model Recipes
2. A Grocery Guide: So you know what to buy at the grocery store
3. A no BS Ebook on Food myths debunked.
-FML Fitness Model Lifestyle interviews with Top Bikini Models, Fitness Celebrities and Fitness Competitors which will be sent out via email as they come out.
-New Recipes and Video updates
Thanks subscribe to my Youtube channel for more recipes. Stop in to my Facebook page and drop me a line anytime. I love to see you posting your recipes on IG (INSTAGRAM) hashtag #thebikinimodelcookbook to show me what you’ve made. Tweet at me or follow me for my Instagram recipes here.