This is a great alternative to high fat ice cream. I would eat this as a MEAL rather than right after dinner.
You will need a store bought Ice Cream maker for this recipe but it will be well worth it! For more great recipes www.thebikinimodelcookbook.com
• 2 cups Greek Yoghurt, low fat
• 1 ½ cups 1% cottage cheese
• 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
• 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
• 2 tbsp. honey
1. In a blender add the yoghurt, cottage cheese, vanilla, strawberries and honey. Blend until smooth.
2. Add the blended ingredients to your ice cream maker following the manufacturers instructions. Leave it to churn for approx. 25 minutes. Serve right away and freeze any leftovers.
Makes 4 servings: Serving size= 1 1/3 cup
Calories per serving: 227, Protein: 24.7, Carbohydrates: 27.0g, Fat: 1.9g
When you order your copy of “The Bikini Model Cookbook” you get:
-150+ Bikini Model Recipes
– A Grocery Guide: So you know what the heck to buy at the grocery store
– A no BS Ebook on Food myths debunked
– FML Fitness Model Lifestyle interviews with Top Bikini Models, Fitness Celebrities and fitness competitors which will be sent out to you via email as they comeout
– New recipe updates and other healthy video tips and clips I come upwith.
Thanks and feel free to subscribe to my Youtube channel for more recipes 🙂