Love this recipe for breakfast with egg whites or a mid day “All Day Breakfast” quick meal 😉
- 4oz. sweet potato
- 1 tsp. coconut oil pure organic
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat, add 1 tsp. pure organic coconut oil and spread evenly around the pan. Add the grated potato. Pat down with a spatula and cook one side for about 3 minutes. Flip the potatoes and cook the other side for another 3 minutes. Season with sea salt and pepper, as desired.
Makes 1 serving: Serving size= 4oz sweet potatoe shredded
Calories per serving: 171, Protein: 1.7g, Carbohydrates: 31.2g, Fat: 4.7g
When you order your copy of “The Bikini Model Cookbook” you get:
1. 150+ Bikini Model Recipes
2. A Grocery Guide: So you know what the heck to buy at the grocery store
3. A no BS Ebook on Food myths debunked.
-FML Fitness Model Lifestyle interviews with Top Bikini Models, Fitness Celebrities and Fitness Competitors which will be sent out via email as they come out.
-New Recipes and Video updates
Thanks subscribe to my Youtube channel for more recipes. Stop in to my Facebook page and drop me a line anytime. I love to see you posting your recipes on IG (INSTAGRAM) hashtag #thebikinimodelcookbook or #bikinimodelchallenge if you are a Challenger! Tweet at me or follow me for my Instagram recipes here.