This is one of the first recipes I remember my mom making for me when I was a little kid. I still eat it sometimes 😉
• 1 slice Ezekiel bread
• 1⁄2 tsp. pure organic coconut oil
• 1 egg, 2 egg whites
• Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
• Cooking spray ( Use an olive oil non aerosol spray pump)
1. Cut a hole in the middle of the piece of bread using a knife. Spread the coconut oil over the bread front, back and the hole.
2. In a non-stick pan coated with cooking spray add the bread, including the cut out hole and brown on both sides. You will have to remove cut out piece before the whole piece from the pan as it will cook faster.
3. Crack 2 egg whites and pour in the center of the bread hole. Crack one egg and get the yolk in the hole. Cook covered for approx. 2 minutes. Flip the bread and cook on the other side for another 2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and use the cut out piece of bread to dip the center of the bread; the yolk should be runny. Serve hot and season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 1 serving: Serving size 1 toad in a hole
When you order your copy of “The Bikini Model Cookbook,” you get:
- 150+ Bikini Model Recipes in the Original Cookbook PLUS unlimited new recipe updates (more updates in the members area)
- A Grocery Guide: So you know what to buy at the grocery store
- A no BS Ebook on Food myths debunked. Also Bonus UNLIMITED Fitness Model Lifestyle interviews with Top Bikini Models, Fitness Celebrities, Fitness Competitors as well as transformations success stories which are sent out via email as they come out
4. The opportunity to do the #BFFCHALLENGE absolutely for FREE!
Online Training Now Available!
Thanks for checking out my blog subscribe to my Youtube channel for more recipes to come this year. Stop in to my Facebook page and drop me a line anytime HERE. I love to see your recipe re-creations on IG (INSTAGRAM) hashtag #thebikinimodelcookbook to show me what you’ve made. Tweet at me or follow me for my Instagram recipes here.
Have a healthy week!